Frequently asked questions
Ask your question here
Your questions and answers are open to the public in this forum. They will help you and others to understand plastics better. If your questions are confidential, do not send them here! Email them to us. Responses are 1-4 days.
8. (03/25/2013) Looking for a large raffle drum like you have pictured on your site. I am thinking about 36" x 24" can you give me a quote for this? We are non-profit (Chamber of Commerce) and using for fundraiser event so lowest cost you have is preferred. Thank you
Good Afternoon Marcy, Thank you for contacting Akrylix. Per your request, prices are as follow: 36" x 24" Raffle drum $388.59ea. 28" x 18" Raffle drum $294.68ea. 21" x 16" Raffle drum $179.25ea.
9. (03/22/2013) Hello. Is it possible for your company to create a double-hinged plexiglass container that can sit on a wood riser? It is for displaying artworks in a gallery. Thank you.
Yes we can create any display cover.
10. (03/07/2013) Sorry, I had a senior moment there and I forgot to mention that the four pieces that make the acrylic pyramid should be solid acrylic.
Everyone has senior moments it is ok.
11. (03/07/2013) Can you make me an acrylic pyramid in a rich purple? Actually, I want the four triangles that would make a pyramid if placed together. or just an inch away from each other, which is how I want to display them on a lighted pedestal. Dimensions for the complete pyramid are: 8" x 8" at the base of the pyramid by a height of 12" at the apex. Hopefully, Lawrence Gill
Yes we can make you a pyramid of your choice but if it's a custom color purple it may be a bit costly. We can discuss pricing if you direct your request to one of our sales associates.
12. (03/06/2013) Hi do you do custom cuts for shelving? It is a small project. I would need 2-4 sheets of 1/4 inch thick clear acrylic. dimensions are tringular roughly.. 26x39x26 with a notch at one end. I can send dimensional drawing in email thanks
Good Afternoon Peter, Thank you for contacting Akrylix. Please provide me with a drawing of the cut out sheets. Regards, Patti 773.869.9000
13. (03/06/2013) What is the thickness of the boxes you all make? I am making a case for my ODROID-X2. It will be about 4.5"x4.75"x2" deep.It needs to have 4 cut windows on the sides, and a 80mm hole in the top for a fan mount. I need 4 matching holes in the base as well as the top. Thanks.
We make any thickness in any size box but the size of box that you want should be made from 1/8", 3/16 or 1/4" thick.
14. (03/06/2013) What is the thickness of the boxes you all make? I am making a case for my ODROID-X2. It will be about 4.5"x4.75"x2" deep.It needs to have 4 cut windows on the sides, and a 80mm hole in the top for a fan mount. I need 4 matching holes in the base as well as the top. Thanks.
Answered in another same email request